
Holly gave me this card for Valentine's Day. (yes, folks, she's quite wonderful and quite taken so keep your damn hands to yourself) But It brings up an interesting point... why is it that boobs are like nature's "mind taker?" i can't help my unhealthy fixation... i'm surprised anything gets done around here at all. in fact, how is it that man, through-out all time has ever managed to accomplish anything with breasts just hanging about the place? i'm pretty sure they don't serve any purpose in the long-term survival of the species... but then again, neither does NASCAR. (no wonder i did so well in college) And, i guess like NASCAR, they just get the stupid folks into trouble. i don;t even know what that means. this whole rant is degrading fast... too many distractions.
must go... now
email your comments to boobies@inmymouth.com
2 comments:
I know exactly how man has managed to accomplish things despite the fact that boobs and asses and legs and girls in-general exist... They just send you off where they don't... ie Here... or the last 2.5 years of my life... or tech... it is similar. I am sure that more human knolage was furthered more by MTU than MSU. Forced seperation from females is the only thing that ever has allowed man to accomplish anything. If I had a girl here, I could never even get out of bed. As it is I cheerfully spring out of bed at 5 in the morning.
GOD, they're so... FLESHY..
WHAT IS THIS POWER THEY HOLD OVER ME!?
Post a Comment