not that i feel i need to justify the hulkamania that ran wild on this page last night, but perhaps i can put it into context. a few nights back, holly and i hung out with some of her friends from high school at the local drinkery. now these three dudes were freshmen when she was a senior, so after consulting the internal book of preconceptions, i knew these fools would be know-nothing jaboni's. shit, how could they even be old enough to drink? next thing i know, these fools are running off at the mouth about the hulkster (the real one, not my brother), "hulking up" and doing bad arnold impersonations that simply consist of a generic eastern european accent repeating the tired phrase "get to the chopper..."
get to the chopper? those doppelganger bastards...
watch your backs, folks. the pod people are everywhere.
4 comments:
Did I ever mention how much I like boobs? Also, I love my new Imac. Well, back to my beer.
i must prepare for the final battle, then
[begins polishing "ass-stomping" boots]
Don't worry, I've got your back King Dopplepopolis! After all, I am a mountain of a man.
sometimes i wonder if it would just be easier if we sent emails back and forth, reliving the jokes of the past...
damn i'm drunk
Post a Comment