Wednesday, May 30, 2007

(did i really just see that?)

the bubble of absurdity continues to expand outward in every direction.


6 comments:

Jon said...

Yeah, I thought you might like that. My favorite part has to be the arrow knocking the guy to the water and the resulting explosion. The 50 cal to front seat works, too.

Anonymous said...

I knew this day would come.

He ripped that guy's throat out. He totally stole that move from Steven Seagal.

amateur.sophist said...

I couldn't believe that when he fired into the front of the jeep with a .50 cal after lopping that dude's head off.

Kudos to Jon for the find of the month.

amateur.sophist said...

a side note- i kept waiting for that rambo theme music to kick in... I'm holding out hope that the movie will feature it, but probably not until the credits. bastards.

Erin said...

I guess I missed out, since the little video player is informing me that the video is no longer available.

amateur.sophist said...

oh... you missed out.

you missed out big time.

(as a girl, you didn't really miss out)