Did that stuff even happen?
I just discovered that I have been watching that for about five minutes with no consious thought in my head!
shoot- it took me 3 days just to get it posted
A.S., you certainly seem to be able to find the darndest things to post on your blog.
It makes me wonder what she did after her dress popped open.
I'm pretty sure she would have been fine to finish off the night/event.(I was pretty far into life before i found out women will duct-tape their dresses to their boobs... I've not really looked at tape the same since.)
The second button pops when she takes a breath after the sneeze - it was bound to happen at some point - a ticking time bomb.And A.S., they actually make specific tape to attach dresses to boobs, but when in need duct tape works too.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I just discovered that I have been watching that for about five minutes with no consious thought in my head!
shoot- it took me 3 days just to get it posted
A.S., you certainly seem to be able to find the darndest things to post on your blog.
It makes me wonder what she did after her dress popped open.
I'm pretty sure she would have been fine to finish off the night/event.
(I was pretty far into life before i found out women will duct-tape their dresses to their boobs... I've not really looked at tape the same since.)
The second button pops when she takes a breath after the sneeze - it was bound to happen at some point - a ticking time bomb.
And A.S., they actually make specific tape to attach dresses to boobs, but when in need duct tape works too.
Post a Comment