Did that stuff even happen?
Watch out for "women". Not everything is as seems around those parts.
What's with all the yellow tape??? Is your hotel a murder scene???
It was after i murdered the dance floor! (actually, i was way too tired for shenanigans, and there were like NO other guests)I responded to you request for more BSG. By the way, my old roommate had his women make him a shirt that simply reads: Frack!
Was that the fracking slaping guy?
no. stos.
Fracking A! I need a t shirt?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Watch out for "women".
Not everything is as seems around those parts.
What's with all the yellow tape??? Is your hotel a murder scene???
It was after i murdered the dance floor! (actually, i was way too tired for shenanigans, and there were like NO other guests)
I responded to you request for more BSG. By the way, my old roommate had his women make him a shirt that simply reads: Frack!
Was that the fracking slaping guy?
no. stos.
Fracking A! I need a t shirt?
Post a Comment