Sunday, June 03, 2007

Go Team Venture

Even though it hurts me to fill the gas tank these days, it makes me happy to know those fools driving monster trucks to work every day are feeling equal pain. And on top of it are angry and confused by the whole situation like a monkey with a banana glued to the back of his head. Yes, I enjoy their confused anger.





Other than that, we have proved once again that Chestocrates and I (as well as previously proven Notorious and I) could never live in the same city, for we would find ourselves dead. Then we watched 28 Weeks Later... and i was disturbed.

I hope we get past this.

Also, this is crazy. Not "i never thought of that before" crazy. But crazy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is in no way related to anything you've recently posted, but I couldn't think of a more appropriate crowd with which to share this:

http://www.amazon.com/JL421-Badonkadonk-Land-Cruiser-Tank/dp/B00067F1CE/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-9731103-0775244?ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1181006214&sr=8-1

They only have two in stock and one of them has my name on it!

Notorious said...

What the hell is that thing?

Anonymous said...

I think we could build a better version. (with canons)

amateur.sophist said...

huh.

Well, it certainly is interesting that it found it's way to Amazon... but I'm going to have to go with Chest on this. For $20k we could build something hella-better.

Notorious said...

DUDES!!! for 20K just think what we could build... something that could win the Baja 1000 and then go take over north korea... and have a back seat!

Erin said...

According to Amazon, customers who bought that thing (whatever it is) also bought grapes, bananas, lamb sausages and stink bombs.