Did that stuff even happen?
You gotta always have a plan!
I hope that everclear was included to be used as weapon to kill the zombies, as it is not fit for human consumption. (or so I've heard)what happened to my tooth brush?
Wow dude. Is it wierd that I have ALL of those things?! Serously. I have longarms, a sidearm, ammo, everclear, 28 days later, the Zombie Survival guide....damn
Oh, and I also have the pocket knife, AND unlike that guy in the photo, a machette, AND a copy of Che Guevara "Guerrilla Warfare."
damn... no wonder the Struggle has been so Zombie free these last few years
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You gotta always have a plan!
I hope that everclear was included to be used as weapon to kill the zombies, as it is not fit for human consumption. (or so I've heard)
what happened to my tooth brush?
Wow dude. Is it wierd that I have ALL of those things?! Serously. I have longarms, a sidearm, ammo, everclear, 28 days later, the Zombie Survival guide....damn
Oh, and I also have the pocket knife, AND unlike that guy in the photo, a machette, AND a copy of Che Guevara "Guerrilla Warfare."
damn... no wonder the Struggle has been so Zombie free these last few years
Post a Comment