to understand what the deuce I'm talking about, you should first read (or skim-through-like-in-college) this article about hydrogen. I've actually passed by this story once under some conspiracy title like "DOE stonewalls new hydrogen production process" or something of the like, but then Jon dropped it on me again and I took a more serious look. After so many of these articles I've become a big fat cynic which makes me look for the obvious faults. I spare the details but it's actually a pretty sound idea with just a few question marks. Turns out gallium is quite expensive even for the low quality stuff they call out in the article. And even though aluminum oxide makes a fine aluminum... the energy required...
ah, whatever. I'm too tired for this all this.
4 comments:
I guess I should stop turning in my cans and start hording?
Why does that guy have an eyepatch?
wait for it
wait for it
"I'll give you an eyepatch!"
is that where you are going with this?
Oh!!! That guy... !! yea... all scientists wear those. They are the new pocket protectors!
Post a Comment