now i remember why i wanted this job.... i saw the new Jeep Commander yesterday at work. I think it comes out next month and it looks very much like the old cherokees, though fatter and a little more bulbous on the rear roof line. I still like the new hummer h3 more than any other small/mid size truck. It reminds me of an older willies jeep. If i was a truck person, that's what i'd drive. Or an ice cream truck.
6 comments:
Yeah, the wildman was glad to see the old lines of the cherokee come back, the liberty just doesn't do it.
I also saw the replacement for the neon, but decided not to comment on it for fear of the "man"
I'm so busy keeping people down, I probably wouldn't have noticed.
Did ya see the photo in the onion a few weeks back, "New Ford SUV Holds Seven Passengers and their SUV's." Wasn't that a Toyota?
nah... I missed that. Been slippin.
Come on man! now you have to tell us about the Neon replacement... You brought it up.
What is the point of having friends on the inside... working for the man if they won't give you insider behind the sceens information? That is your dudy to us!!!
i gave your mom a dudy. on her che...
never-mind.
I'm off to traverse city for the weekend
Post a Comment