Two days down at the ol' office, several hundred thousand to go.
I've spent the majority of my first two days rearranging an empty cubical and reading mindless and repetitive technical data. I have a computer and phone, but no one needs/calls me and my login account isn't active, making me and it 100% useless. In fact, about the only thing i've engineered in the last few days was a lunch.
8 comments:
I remeber the good old days when I could get away without doing anything. I was bored stiff and hated it. Now I wish I had a few of those days. Without the threat of some of shore Engineering company in India taking my job.
Hey, i'm down with the metro-detroit connection. Unfortunately, i'm not comfortable yet with my position to bad-mouth my employer
Hey... I heard that you guys burned down the old Stutabaker factory? I wouldn't have thought that you were worried about the competition from them...
Believe it or not, that ended up in the paper here!
Speaking of the Pistons... I live in a tiny room with a Texan from San Antonio. Damn it... I am sure that you all can see the problem this presents.
so his millionaire platers went home with a trophy that your millionaire players didn't.
Throw a cup of beer in his face.
You bastard! You taunt me with the idea of beer so plentiful that it could be casually taused in somones face as an insult.
I will have to substitute the banana flavored milk that the locals drink.
Who doesn't like banana milk on their face?
Chestocrates mom certainly does
WHOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
You totally got him!!!
I set them up, you knock them down! Nice work!
Post a Comment