
A while ago I was speculating wildly about start-up companies claiming they can make cars, having never done so before. The WSJ got in on the action. Here's there list. Fisker and Tesla are the only ones with the slightest chance.

I also talked a bunch of trash about gas prices. So have these guys but it's probably not worth reading.

Here's some stuff about robots but this guy is just painting a target on his back. (i think robots are becoming the new fetish of the indie-crowd that zombies seized a couple years back. It makes me feel dirty)
I recommend "Iron Man" and the HBO movie, "Recount." Unfortunately the former will make you constantly question the validity of their science and the latter will so the same, but differently.
Best of Luck to our comrade Notorious:
1 comment:
Allah Uckbeer!
I almost posted that one myself!
Post a Comment