Wednesday, June 04, 2008

crotch-y

I'm pretty sure if there was a "how to" guide for making zombies, this would be step one.

Elsewhere, Jon points out that not EVERY Detroit after-hours party goes un-busted. Yes, it sucks when the gang-squad-esq anti-terrorist force ills your mellow. (Since when is loitering a car-impound-able offense?)

Finally, it turns out Meg Griffin is retarded hot, even when pumping gasoline.

Even more finally, i learned that AAA insurance will not insure what they refer to as "crotch rockets" no matter who you are. That seems odd to me. Like saying "we don't insure sports cars." How does one define such a hard to define class of vehicle? I'm pretty sure the word crotch doesn't appear on any vehicular title, anywhere. (Okay, maybe some Fiats, but that's only because i made that title myself with magazine clippings and gold star stickers)

3 comments:

Notorious said...

What? The W650 is in no way a crotch rocket... Maybe if you sent it back in time to the 50's, but I can't imagine how it could be contrived to be one now days! The person on the other end of the phone must not ride. You will find that there are a lot of people that hate on motorcycles. I have no idea why.

You know, the stupid thing is... if you charged people to rent books, that place would probably get more business than the public library.

amateur.sophist said...

perhaps i should have been more clear- not that they wouldn't insure the w650 for being a crotch rocket. Just that they won't insure crotch rockets.

Notorious said...

AH! but you bring up a good point... how would they know? It is not like it says "Crotch Rocket" on the title. And I am sure that what ever crabby lady ends up on the phone with you doesn't have instant recall of particular motorcycles when she types in the information for the policy.