Do not watch the new Indiana Jones Movie. It is fucking pants-on-head retarded. The only purpose it serves it to occasionally remind us of movies from our childhood via lame and uncreative references to the previous movies. The plot is a fucking predictable joke but no one is laughing and the only time you will be surprised is when something so unthinkably insane happens that you're questioning whether you actually left the house this evening or if perhaps you just blacked out from fumes emanating off the cocktail of deadly cleaning agents you were employing to clean up last night's solo-circle-jerk, and this is all just an unimaginable hallucination.
It is not.
do not watch this movie.
I've got a lot of other topics i want to cover here but i'm too. fuck. tired. However, i could not allow this movie to be released on the world and not at least warn the others as soon as possible.
3 comments:
Thanks for the heads up dude! but remind me again in a year incase I forget...
Thanks. as you know, I normally shun your laughable american cinema. that said, I had briefly considered seeing this due to some vague, pleasant childhood memories of snakes and people's faces melting off.
It's like they're not even trying anymore.
Flying saucers, my friends, flying fucking saucers.
(with aliens. And Russians)
Post a Comment