Sunday, May 04, 2008

insert vague reference to the following:

Been some pissing and moaning about lack up updates. Fair enough.

Been staying busy:

-Rode the motorbike for the first time around the lot and ordered me this helmet. Jay-Fry says I need fork seals and new tires. Chain needs a little help too but all that stuff should be pretty easy. Also, damn thing won't idle at zero choke but that might clear itself up when i get it on the open road

-Made my way to Stos' and repaired the Fiat (see image below). Turns out the engine ate the impeller blades on the water pump. I also replaced the radiator which amazingly even though it was stated as being a '79 part, it refused to fit into a '79 front end. Self tapping screws played a big roll in that opera.

Technically it's still for sale but now that it runs i may need to enlist it again. That is unless you got $3400 burning a hole?

-Some other stuff.

-Saw the movie Iron Man. (Get ready for mild spoilers) Overall I'd say it was very good. More science fiction than science fact, but i do not penalize it. Was doing a good job of blearing the lines between good and bad until the end when they inserted the absolutely evil guy who is absolutely evil for seemingly no good reason other than to fight Iron Man.

-Teaching myself how to use fiberglass matte to build stuff.

-Playing Urban Dead for 6 minutes a day.

-Wrap it all up with some humorous comment. Cant quite care to exert.

1 comment:

Notorious said...

Interesting choice for your helmet, What was the biggest selling point?

Also, I dig the work on the electric bicycle! That is way more pro looking than I was expecting. I was expecting some cross between the Honey I Shrunk the Kids machine and the LED flashlights you make. I like it!