All i can say is, if you don't see the problem here, you're probably a part of it.
Aside from that, I have nothing to say about what happened this week, so i'll barrow something from our old buddy George Carlin.
I feel betrayed by religion
I feel betrayed by society
I feel betrayed by the species
2 comments:
Take heart young sophist! After the giant magma chamber under yellowstone national park blows and buries half the U.S. with it's glorious pyroclastic flow of justice, we can begin anew!
This reminds me of my old friend, Diogenes the Cynic. When the authorities sanctioned him for pleasuring himself in public, he replied: "I only wish I could assuage my hunger by rubbing my stomach".
"Sixteen in the clip and one in the hole, Nate Dog's about to make some bodies turn cold."
--Nate Dog
-Chestocrotes the Chutre (formerly Wizards against Sophists)
Is that you, gladstone brave?
-Richard
Post a Comment