Wednesday, November 17, 2004

naked time!!!

I should take a moment to mention how a wonderful girlfriend is a good thing.

Everyone knows why it's great to have a "special buddy" in life, but it just occurred to me what i was really missing all these years; there is finally a person in my life that doesn't care if i wear clothes. Ever.

Think about it, the only real reason you wear clothes is to appease the people around you. Now i don't have to make the terrible choice: Naked and Lonely or Chaffed and Personable. Of course... Right now I'm both clothed AND alone.

*sigh*

After re-reading what i've just typed, it's also occurred to me that i am insane with exhaustion. I will sleep now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby, if I had it my way, you would never have to wear clothes again. Except for a sombrero. But that's it.

h

Anonymous said...

And then what?

Just one more vest of human skin, unused and cluttering up my closet?

No, wearing someone's skin as a suit of love is way too much of an emotional investment. Too many people get hurt.