Friday, November 19, 2004

Blogging Holly

Andrew and Holly say "Blog it up your ass."

...an excerpt if i may from the lovely Holly:

****Says Holly****
2 things you do every morning:
1)curse the world
2)take my birth control pill

3 things people find wierd about you:
1) My unusual obsession with 80's music
2) My love of video games
3) my personality

4 things you do daily:
1) search for jobs
2) your mother
3) curse the world
4) listen to 80's

5 things you love:
1)Curt...All together now...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
2)nerdy stuff -- cartoons, star wars, 80's music, video games, etc.
3)Mr. Pizza breadsticks
4)dancing
5)Sex. Come on!! Did you really think I wouldn't put that down?

6 things you could probally do without but won't:
1) Instant Messenger
2) Mr. Pizza breadsticks
3) this damn job search...
4) ballet
5) Pop
6) Sex. Come on!! Did you really think I wouldn't put that down?

7things that annoy the #%$! out of you:
1) People who spell my name with an -ie instead of a -y
2) President Bush
3) searching for a job
4) moving back in with my mom
5) people who are shocked, then appalled, when they find out I'm in a sorority
6) Slow drivers
7) filling out online surveys
****Said Holly****

it's true... i love her. But probably for all the wrong reasons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go ahead and exert all you want.

Joke of the day: I went to a Pistons game, and the Vibe awards broke out.

-Richard