I will know drop mad engineering humor. (this is what we talk about during the infrequent down times at work... in fact, i'd say 97% of all jokes around there involve an air-graph or ven-diagram)
Those color graphs are genious... did you make them?
I actually think some of your data on pirates is incorrect. There is actually a growing number of pirates. Kodjo will know more about it, but they are a fairly significant problem in some parts of the south pacific.
1) Its funny how happiness peaks before amount of sex does.
2) We need to save up money and buy our own pirate ship. Seriously. Only we can stop global warming! And, not to mention we would be pirates. And have wenches. And tell a lot of jokes that rely on stressing the "RRRRRR's" in the punchline.
I cannot speak for the motivations of others but my happiness is explained by a complex logarithmic equation that takes into account things like number of tacos in my stomach, proximity to nature and how much time I've spent working on an old car, to name a few. Unfortunately, it's a decaying equation that always goes to zero no matter how many times I take the derivative.
(then i take the number of blowjobs received and multiply it times a billion)
6 comments:
Those color graphs are genious... did you make them?
I actually think some of your data on pirates is incorrect. There is actually a growing number of pirates. Kodjo will know more about it, but they are a fairly significant problem in some parts of the south pacific.
It is heresy to contradict the pirate proofs of the pastafarians! Recant! or face excommunication!
Your diagrams made me think about two things:
1) Its funny how happiness peaks before amount of sex does.
2) We need to save up money and buy our own pirate ship. Seriously. Only we can stop global warming! And, not to mention we would be pirates. And have wenches. And tell a lot of jokes that rely on stressing the "RRRRRR's" in the punchline.
Is it really true that happiness is more closely related to blow jobs than to sex?
I cannot speak for the motivations of others but my happiness is explained by a complex logarithmic equation that takes into account things like number of tacos in my stomach, proximity to nature and how much time I've spent working on an old car, to name a few. Unfortunately, it's a decaying equation that always goes to zero no matter how many times I take the derivative.
(then i take the number of blowjobs received and multiply it times a billion)
Maybe you should intigrate over the range 0 to "Bat," You may end up a superhero...
... and then get a blowjob.
Post a Comment