
I remember it so clearly- It came with a package of instant Tai- not the add water box, but the vacuum sealed, already boiled noodles. The only way to fit a utensil in the small, tradition carry-out-shaped box was to make it a folding utensil, complete with locking mechanism to ensure it would stay folded or opened.

I've had this thing for the better part of 6 months and it even got packaged and moved over to the new apartment. I can't let it go because even though I'm still debating whether I *really* need a bed or not, dammit, i'll never know when I need to conceal a fork in my deepest and most secret places.

I think this could easily be described as low-level OCD, which taken with my other habits, paint a telling picture.

Now I will begin the work of figuring out how to incorporate this engineering marvel with my patented disappearing cigarette/match/napkin trick.
5 comments:
I can only assume that you will eventually base a spacecraft design on it.
Conjure up some flash paper, light it up.
While mark is focused on the flame, put fork in pocket.
Remove pepper spray from same pocket.
Just as their eyesight is readjusting, spray pepper spray into own eyes.
Get water, rinse out eyes.
collect profits.
It's interesting to see where you get your inspiration.
I assure you -- YOU NEED A BED. This air mattress situation has gone on for far too long...
Trust me, you don't need a bed! I have never owned a formal "Bed" persay and I get along just fine! eventually someone's wife will give you all the furnature you need!
Post a Comment