Apparently, not since we had to bail their sorry asses out of Double-you Double-you Two, have we as a people been more disappointed with the performance of the British Armed Forces.
Also, it's become obvious that since it's unethical to test execution drugs (you know... with science) they're not exactly working (you know... all the time)
Left hand: allow me to introduce you to Right hand.
Now who wants to be my friend?
3 comments:
I think the Smitten might be the coolest invention I've ever seen.
I just ordered one, Chestocrates, so maybe you'll have to roll me over a cliff (Ok, I didn't really order one, I just kind of wanted to).
I would say that the brits faltering in captivity shows more a lack of preparation and training prior to the capture then the quality of people that got captured.
The smitten does bring up one important question. Who gets to have thier dominant hand free? If they are two right handed people, someone has to take the vulnerable side... unless there is a weapon in there.
i just pretend my hand is in there and slyly slip my junk in place instead.
works every time.
Except when it doesn't.
Post a Comment