Monday, March 05, 2007

life kicks you when you're down

My threesome entry has received little acclaim. It appears people only talk about this stuff when they're drunk.



In the mean time, kidney stones + pneumonia =/ crazy delicious. I've never spent a night in the hospital, let alone done the doubled-over, writhing-strut of pain into the emergency room. It breaks down like this:

1) All data, though inconclusive, shows that I am still invincible, though highly susceptible to prolonged stabbing sensations in the kidney. It also helps to add a respiratory-based viral infection to take me down.

2) The pain-medicine drip makes all the problems go away.

3) Vicadin makes it hard to concentrate on the written word; 11 episodes of "Heros" proves it is the greatest show on TV, as it is based on superhero/comic book stuff with a villain that increases his powers by eating the brains of other people with powers.


I am so very sleepy now

6 comments:

Notorious said...

Nice picture... did they let you take home an IV?

Anonymous said...

How else would one go about increasing one's powers?

(brains make feel better)

Anonymous said...

It'd be pretty awesome if you'd mark your questionably SFW material as such in the title so those of us at work don't suddenly have a huge graphic on their screen talking about lesbians and honey. I'll probably just start assuming your blog is NSFW to be safe though.

Just sayin. Corporate world beatdown's suck.

amateur.sophist said...

Disclaimer: I am not safe for work

(also, as a computer hax3r, you should realize the network bots are much more likely to pick up on the moral question-ability of the page text before recognizing or even caring if an image is acceptable or not. In short, why would you ever use work computers to visit this horrible place? Also, fuck, bomb, titties, nazi, virus, pinetree, asshoe.)

Anonymous said...

Text is easy enough to deal with via an encrypted web proxy running at home to tunnel my personal traffic through from the office.

I don't really consider any of the blogs of the people who posted above this comment SFW. I was simply surprised by the picture at 8am this morning and had a near miss with some management figures. Shame on me really.

Carry on with the honey and the lesbians.

Notorious said...

Shit, this has to be safe... The US Government doesn't even filter it.