Saturday, March 17, 2007

new place



week 1

week 0

Greatest Shower Curtain Ever.


(why would there be a shirt hanging from the ceiling lamp?)

10 comments:

Notorious said...

That is probably the most excellent shower curtain I have ever seen! I think the shirt got there because someone exploded and that is where their shirt came down as debris.

How are the views from your apt?

Anonymous said...

That shirt better have ended up there after a night of heavy drinking...

amateur.sophist said...

Let me explain how far gone we are: Not only was the shirt NOT put up during a heavy night of drinking, (the exact events of which being known to no one) but in fact was hung without any illegal, immoral or unhealthy activity taking place what-so-ever. Furthermore, rather than being a green, nondescript t-shirt with torn off sleeves that traveled to near'y every ultimate tournament 'this side of the Mississippi (and one or two on the other side) it was a fine cotton/synth-blend polo that is simply delightful on the nipples.

Anonymous said...

It's like.. I don't even know you anymore.

Notorious said...

Well as long as it's happy up there... Wait a minute, why do you own such a thing? A fine cotton/synth-blend polo, what exactly are they used for? (the only correct answer is seduction of females or I am feeling an intervention coming on.)

Erin said...

That's hot (the shower curtain part, that is. I'm undecided on the shirt.)

Anonymous said...

I agree...that shower curtain is teh hottness.

Notorious, rest assured that the fine cotton/synth blend polos are all part of a new seduction tactic. Personally, I'd rather scrap the polos and be seduced using the powers of the periodic table shower curtain. But that's just me.

h

amateur.sophist said...

at least one of the fundamentals on which I have built my existence has held up: women respect a man of science

Notorious said...

I have been training like rocky... we keep talking like this, well... Never mind, it is so horrable an idea.

H, Thanks for clarifying. Give that man of science some atomic weight to ponder!

amateur.sophist said...

I'll be your huckleberry