Friday, December 01, 2006

my sins

Grad school is the suxor. I'm sitting at the coffee shop absorbing free internets and working on whats quickly becoming a 10k word paper on the nature of absorbed hydrogen storage devices. Here's a little taste:

method of catalyst introduction has proven critical in hydrogen absorption and desorption rates. It is a universal practiced that all catalysts/hydride mixtures are combined under an atmosphere of argon to prevent poisoning from additives such as water to prevent oxidation of reactive materials. Initial catalytic doping performed by Bogdanovic, et al was carried out by recystallization of a solution suspended NaAlH4 with soluble titanium compounds. This initial “wet doped” material, was hydrogen cycle-able at ~150 °C and much preferable to pure sodium aluminum hydride, seen in figure XXX below. However, by “dry doping” the alanate crystalline solid host by mechanically mixing a titanium catalyst proved to lower desorption activation temperature to ~120 °C [6]

I was so bore/desperate to avoid actual work, that I started reading my old blog entries from the 04's. I was pretty dissapointed to see that my work has devolved from this largely amusing and yet par for the day explosion of verbosity to what you've forced yourself to read for the last months; a hodgepodge of mediocre links and staccato ramblings, just barely on the happy side of "sentence fragment."

I shall do my best to amend this crime against the elite world of bloggers, never again forgetting the blogger's motto: When in doubt, show some celebrity cooter! (click for ginomous version)

britneynastycrotch3pmc

(it should be noted that i am also acting as a responsible member of the internet community by hosting this picture my damn self after spending at LEAST 4 minutes searching it out, which we all know is life time in "teh internets" world. Damn bandwidth exceeders. Also, yay cooter.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think what that thing looked like when it was new...

Notorious said...

Maybe the problem is your writing style... you should spice up your technical writing with some amusing antictdotes!

amateur.sophist said...

I have to admit, I kind of expected the whole nether-region to be gold plated or something.



...I'll still do it. I mean, You couldn't NOT get stupid rich by pluggin' that.

amateur.sophist said...

Skelert: in respect to the picture and that which we spoke off: I fail to see the condition you describe (flabby vagina i believe is what we call it at the Struggle, but I'll have to check the Struggle-Thesaurus) and have rechecked the photo twice now.

I'm just not seeing it.