Also, you guys have to check out the FBI's wanted lists. There's like the crazy lookin dudes you'd expect, but then's the the international man of mystery and the ex-military guy who probably joined the A-team... we should take bets on who of us will end up there.
Finally, i'm shocked at how much good content MSN has. And i can access it from work. this article deals with Lions and their thirst for human blood. Can you even imagine fighting a lion?
(Keep hitting refresh)
6 comments:
You know, that party video does seem a lot like gladstone... though with less snow. And Guy #2 looks just like the sophist... exactly like him...
My bet it is one of you other clowns that ends up on that list, bucause I won't even leave enough evedence to let them even find a pattern. So I bet "Not Me"
I once got into a 4 day discussion weather 40 unarmed migits could defeat a lion. Obviously it depends on how organized the migits are, but I contend that the lion would win. Though the croud I was with figured overwelmingly that the migits would win. I smell a science experiment.
HOLY CHRIST! you're right, guy number 2 DOES look like the Sophist... it's creepy.. i mean, not like an identical twin, but you can definitely see it in the shape of the face, eye brows and hair...
that's crazy. I've never known/seen anyone that looked like me before. I mean, the Sophist.
what?
I now have no reason to leave your blog.
F5
Soon it will be Wildman and Wildma'am
if that guy was hung over, there is no way you could tell him apart from sleazy C.
Every time I check your site here I get distracted by the keep hitting refress chicks...
heh... yeah. it's funny too, because if you catch it right, you'll go 4 or 5 icons before you see some boob-action and realize what that thing is REALLY all about.
Post a Comment