two news items of interest today.
the first teaches us that you should never be worth more dead than alive. oh, and don't try to out smart angry thugs.
the second reveals how stupid people look when they try understand "the internets."
is it the bunny-carcass shape that makes easter chocolate taste so good?
7 comments:
You can learn a lot from art!
http://www.zoerose.us/nick.html
jesus jumped up christ, that's about the fly-est thing i've every seen. and i'm not just saying that because holly and i tried the EXACT SAME THING.
god i love that poster.
oh yeah... what do you know about parabolic microphones and "data" collection from across the street?
there's been a lot of drama on the dudley street of late.
as a matter of fact, I know quite a bit about parabolic reflector mics... I built one at Michigan out of the antena from a weather radar! It was 8 feet accross and was very ungangaly even in teh bed of my pickup truck... why... are you planing to build one?
i suggest reading the first part of this
err... i mean... no reason
Ahh!!! yes... If you are interested, I can tell you wair to get a 4-5 foot parabolic annenna... if you are interested in a drive out to Ann Arbor... I imagine it is still there.
Post a Comment