much to report..
1). Unreal Tournament 2004 (for Mac) is Bad-Ass. I can almost feel the next 3 months of my life slipping away.
2). An open (and brief) letter to the person who took a bat to my van's side-rear-view mirror: If i find you, I will smash you. Even as you're looking up from the pavement through bloodied eyes, begging for forgiveness, still i will feel nothing.
3). I've decided to buy this bike. If my paycheck had made it to my bank account at 4:30pm today, as it was supposed to, i would have already put the chips down on this bad bitch. Anyone up for a ride? Down a cliff?
4). I've seen a furry of stats and graphs that suggest site attendance here at the sophist's playhouse is way down this month, so tell your friends to stop in and say "howdy."
3 comments:
nobody visits any more because your breath smells.
ps... and I was hopeing for a motercycle...not a peddel bike!!!
Though your choose is more survivable.
and affordable...
Post a Comment