Michigan:
I spent the weekend of the 4th in America's most underrated city, Detroit. I managed to check almost all the boxes necessary for a successful Detroit visit:
Sleep at Stos' house: Check
Harassed by the suburban police: Check
Illegal Fireworks: Check
Royal Oak: Check
Cruise Woodward: Check
Harassed by homeless guy for driving a Miata: Check
Challenged to a stoplight race by pick-up truck: Check
Freeways of construction: Check
Both sides of family: Check
Seedy Strip Club: N/A due to funding
Vehicular maintenance: Check
5am at an all night, private downtown bar: Check
Hanging out with Greeks: Check
3 comments:
I've been holding back for a long time but... a Miata? Seriously? At least now we know the homeless have something to laugh about :-)
Hey, whatever floats yer boat.
Where the hell is everybody? Speechless I guess!
You and I are the only real people left. Be sure to check your bed for pods tonight.
(you still got that rat-dog, tough guy?)
http://groups.google.com/group/discotech-alumnus-ultimate
Application: submitted
Breath: holding
Rat-dog: stealing your breath tonight. Because she's a good shmoopie woopie woocie.
Post a Comment