XKCD for the WIN:

I'm a little disappointed he didn't address the square root of (-1) because it's imaginary and there's a lot of potential there. But whatever.
Few quick points:
This is bad, mmm-kay? The problem is, when you're on the terrorist watch list (other than, you now, being on it for life) is that you would never know you were on it, unless, you know, you got lucky and someone told you.
Second, it seems Twisted Sister is now willing to take it. This is bad news for 80s hair rock enthusiasts everywhere.
Finally, clean coal: It comes up a lot. There is no such thing. It's like the fucking easter bunny, okay? Coal is dirty. There's dirty coal and dirty coal that has had it's dirtiness collected and distributed somewhere else.
That is all. Remember you're training and you will survive.

1 comment:
Some of my best sex is (-1)^(1/2)!
It will be very interesting for all involved if I figure out how to pull this off,
{[(-1)^(1/2)]^2}^3 ...though there is a good chance I won't survive! WEEEEEEEeeeee!!!!!!!
All this math is getting me turned on.
Post a Comment