Monday, August 01, 2005

where the fuck are my keys?

the world has taken a series of shits in my soup today, and tho i can normally weather these frustrating events fairly well, i feel like smashing something beautiful.

I am Curt's furious anger.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am surounded by sand and dudes... and sometimes smelly dudes. The only women are in my imagination. I feel like fucking someone beautiful.

I am Nick's horny apendage!

amateur.sophist said...

you win

Anonymous said...

Can I assume that your consession entitles me to all the beer in your fridge, your car, and your girlfriend? It only seems fair.

I would of course do the same for you.

Is there any way that I can post pictures here? or is that a privelage of the owner only and I should get my own site if I want to do stuff like that?

amateur.sophist said...

i actually have to use a seperate service, http://flickr.com/ But if you send them to me first, and tell me where you want them. etc. I'm sure i could do it for you.

and no, i think i'll keep the other stuff. Sorry dude.

Anonymous said...

boooo!! give him the beer!!

Anonymous said...

Yea! Boo... give me beer!