random blogging is cool. you find random stuff like this.
wow
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How do you suppose she mesured her pelvis? I guess you can keep an eye on ebay and see if a clear blue ruler shows up... then email and ask her if it was a used ruler...
6 comments:
How do you suppose she mesured her pelvis? I guess you can keep an eye on ebay and see if a clear blue ruler shows up... then email and ask her if it was a used ruler...
or i could measure for her. Of course, all measurements would be less than or greater than 8 inches wide.
WHOOOO!!!!!
(will drunken retire now...)
8 inches... Don't you loose your engineering licence for using uncalibrated tools?
Notorious
That never gets old!!!! So Awesome!!! "I gave her a ___" and the word "tool" in the same sentance! Great!
That never gets old!!!! So Awesome!!! "I gave her a ___" and the word "tool" in the same sentance! Great!
Notorious
your mother
Post a Comment