Friday, December 03, 2004

the thinks you can think

Posting has been pretty light lately. I blame myself.

Did anyone out there know that lead singer of Korn has a tattoo on his arm of a priest performing an abortion on a nun? That's pretty hardcore.

Due to lack of material, I'm posting a little photo story i put together a few months back detailing when we played beer-can baseball last fourth of July. I think it's pretty neat. Maybe next time you can come play too.

Dates of interest:
Dec 18: Rob Visits
Dec 25: Observe the birth of Santa Clause
Dec 31: We sack the town of Madison

on with the show...






















The producer would like to thank the lovely (and in some photos busty) Holly C, Matt "Billy Idol" R, and himself, Mr. "always willing to shag the foul tips" Z.

1 comment:

amateur.sophist said...

i'm shocked that none has anything to say about this. didja LOOK at the freakin pictures?