Finally, the imac is upon us and i am a mac user.
The good: The imac is like a fine woman, being both cute and sexy at the most appropriate times. (i may be attributing WAY too many human characteristics to the computer on my desk rigth now, but you have to see it to truly understand.) At night, the LED on the front pulses like a heart, slowly fading on and off.
The bad: I've spent all my free time the last 3 days setting up the old PC in the living room and trying to familliarize myself with the strange workings of the crazy mac world. I also single-handedly eliminated possibly millions of seemingly countinuously reproducing spyware programs when i re-installed windows on the old PC. I like to imagine that hundreds of monitors in some remote underground bunker, manned by a team of super monkeys, simultaneously went blank when hit that "format" command. But in all likelyhood, there was only two or three monkeys monitoring my goings on.
The ugly: I am a graduate of engineering. I went to college for electrical engineering. I *WILL* make OS-X and WIN2K commnuicate. Probably just not anytime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment