Thursday, October 14, 2004

hello there little fella

Here i am, blogging again. It's a strange feeling to have just dumped myself into the world of the blogs. I still feel like i'm in that awkward "getting to know you phase" of my relationship with my blog. You know, not really ready to expose myself fully, but kinda wanting to get all up in that? Honestly, how do i even know who's out there reading? Can i just hop up on stage and start philosophizing on life like a whiney teenager or a drunk toga-wearing Greek? Isn't this the equivalent of talking to yourself? And why are there so many questions in this paragraph?

Such is life. I see no evidence indicating that there's anything more out there than cops pretending to be little girls and porn dealers anyway. Oh, and political propaganda.

so much political propaganda.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am here for you, friend. I'm sure you know my work...

amateur.sophist said...

Is that you... Batman?

Anonymous said...

i'm here too. sorry didn't get the beer last night. will be home later this afternoon though.

-housemate #2

amateur.sophist said...

Tragedy Averted: I have the beer.