Saturday, March 02, 2013

Is This Thing On?

I forgot I changed the color theme of this site. Been gone a long time.

 Update:

 --Living in Milwaukee. Downtown at the moment, but a house of my very own, soon. It features a large garage and Catholic Girl's College.

 --I need the house so I'll room for activities. Also, Adventure Cat! Charlotte "The Adventure Cat" Marshmeows, actually. She's wonderful and you should all try to meet her.

 --New Job working for Harley Davidson, or, why it is I live in Milwaukee now.  It's the best job I've ever had and the best engineering-based job I can imagine.

Plus they'll give me a really great discount on one of these:




Now we play the waiting game to see how consistent I am about updates. Next time, new race car projects!

2 comments:

Notorious said...

Hmmm... It must be true.

fifa-coin said...


Slatoff explained Take-Two prides itself throughout making highly compelling, immersive suffers from regarding core avid gamers. These types of cellular, social, and internet based game titles haven't been capable of deliver these types of experiences, however they are doing be the means to bring in brand-new game enthusiasts to be able to primary activities, he said. We have seen it truly much more while broadening the crowd pertaining to video gaming in general as well as hopefully individuals that have received into games initially via these types of systems will certainly travel upward in a a lot more primary video gaming target audience, he said.
Fifa 15 Ultimate Team Coins

Fifa 15 coins PC