Example: Today's status was (Sophist real name): Frustrated his body will not Frisbee as spectacularly as his mind wants it to. Also, how am i the only one on the skins team with chest hair?
This single thought could easily fill pages of reflection and speculation, most of it worth its weight in gold. Plus, given more space i could also add that those chumps didn't have any tats, scars, hair, piercings or chronic skin diseases at all! It was like playing disc in the white bread factory! Not to mention i could regale my readers with my inspired and tear-jerking story of how i'm desperately struggling to rebuild my college-frisbee-body of yore... But instead everyone will simply assume i've become a cake-based organism, soft and delicious with frosting.
Also, i find the feedback on Facebook to be poor at best. Sure there will a hand full of yocals that will "like" my status and then surely go on to "poke" half the people in their contact list, but will any bother to ask the hard hitting and accusational questions, like what was i doing playing with a bunch of little boys or inquire how i manged to get an entire team of women to play skins? (tequila in the Gatorade)
Ths time will be different! And to make up for my absence, i will leave you with this absurd image:

enjoy
5 comments:
I posted on facebook because I am a hipster that way.
I just wanted to point out that virtual pages have no weight, but that doesn't make your conversion-to-gold calculation any less accurate.
James,
1) re: weight of comments. I'd like to introduce you to my friend, Irony. Irony, this is James.
2) re: facebook. Burn in hell hipster scum!
3) thanks to my internet gnomes i saw the first comment that you fucked up and then deleted.
zoom ZOOM zoom
(i just e-Kelly Rippa'd you)
I did the math on the weight of words vs gold too... but I was beaten to the joke by Jim.
Well executed Jim.
Post a Comment