Friday, August 28, 2009

should be sleeping

I'm not sure why but i really enjoy going to the theater... sometimes even when I'm not terribly interested in the movie. In the last year I've started going by myself and discovered it was just a fun, and hey, fuck it if it is revealing of some other social short-comings. What's the point of all this? See the movie Inglourious Basterds. Don't fuck google it, dammit- you're going to ruin it. I recommend knowing nothing about the plot and it will be brilliant. Just go. It made me happy, during an event that normally makes me happy, and that made me super happy.

Also, District 9 was good.

Also, i saw a preview for this movie, where some guy's family was killed and he had to kill everyone and then someone said "he's in jail and he's still killing people!?" (see because he was in jail and was still killing people from there)

You probably just have to see it; Something about burning. Or fire.


Speaking of movies, how about enjoying them 3 frames at a time.




(like the one above? this one is better. Seriously, naked girls with machine guns? i LOVE animated .gifs so much i think i'll fill a digital picture frame with them.)

2 comments:

Gams said...

i had Inglourious Basterds in my sights for this evening...and this was just the encouragement i needed to make the full commitment.

Notorious said...

You pretty much posted the best two videos from the site!