Thursday, June 11, 2009

A few links

Our President: Just kicking it with the homies. I'm cool with that. (I'm from the STREETS!)


Mickey Rourke: His life is different than yours (and also not safe for the work place)


Here's an article i found a long time ago: It's about professional football players in a capsized boat completing flipping out and trying to swim the ocean. (They died). It seems appropriate today when a woman by my work drove (drunk) into a shallow lake and refused to get out of the car for fear of the police repercussion. (She died). I continue to be fascinated by the absence of self preservation, be it obvious or subtle.


Do not watch this (is that a young Jack Black assisting?)



Finally, nail: meet head

When i'm not traveling around the world, this is what i do. Not so much with the audio visual, more with the battery/solar power.

No comments: