Tuesday, March 03, 2009

just try

try to fucking comprehend this scene:






Does your insanity still need maximum-radicalness to the power of extreme? Then i give you physics and naked girls:




(of course the hot one has Maxwell's equations... double-E WHAT!)



Now, go take a nap to relax your brain

5 comments:

Notorious said...

Whoa! Apart from analizing the tactical mistakes everyone in the clip was making... it totally scrambles the brain!

I can only assume that Alasandra Ambrossio or has the ideal gas law and cloud disapation equations on her back.

Either way, you and chest seem to be operating a bit off the reservation!

Gams said...

it makes physics so much more appealing...

dls said...

Is second-from-right-girl wearing JNCO jeans? I thought JNCO's went out of style five minutes before they were created? What is she keeping in those pockets? I'm betting it not a tanning bed, although it would probably fit.

amateur.sophist said...

So let me guess... you think YOU'RE Better than me now because YOU don't have a thing for girls with pants pulled to their sternums?

dls said...

Hey - I enjoy neck-pants as much as the next guy, but those pockets are stupid huge.