Friday, February 27, 2009

this is going to get linky

First, a reflection on where it is we're going and why we're trying to get there:



I got about 10 of these knocked out, working on the rest.


I had a link to a great article about the actual moves that caused the great dissolve of economic wealth, but with some mild reflection it didn't really seem to matter how we got here. So i omitted it. I do secretly want to see a farm on the White House Lawn, though.

People torching luxury cars as a way to protest their own lack of wealth? This is why we can't have nice things.

Pornographers going to federal prison for being pornographers? Good thing no one is buying that smut.


It's all a bit too serious.

This is funny. Also, try some of this right here


"Your floral offering serves as no deterrent to the inevitable, betrayer.

You will now join me in oblivion."

4 comments:

Gams said...

Great Grandma's gravy! The Eastern Bloc Lolcats were the perfect accompaniment to my 3:16 a.m. Tacho-Bewll.
Also, a kitten with a grenade makes me believe that somewhere, somehow, there is a golden retriever puppy running a meth lab.
good night, and good luck.

Notorious said...

Was that a list you made when you were a kid, or is that what some current kid has realized?

Also, I know my Russian isn't great, but I am pretty sure that is not what the text on the picture says... Actually, as I read all the pictures on the site, I think all the English captions are just made up.

amateur.sophist said...

That list was sent down from the internet gods but i find it to be pretty spot on.

also, i don't care if those a re true translations. They make me laugh.

Notorious said...

Yea, that kid has a 90% solution on what he needs to do with his life.

It does make me wonder what I would have included in that sort of list at that age.

Вчера вечером я трахал Вашу мать. Я сделал это в каждом отверстии, которое она имеет!
(The motherland approves. Now eat your borsht before I have to feed it to the lolcats!)