Seriously Dallas Texas, how can you hit this blog so much? I've put a bit of thought into this and come up with some theories:
1) You're a robot. If this is the case I'll see you in robot hell (well, not exactly. I'll be in person hell, which has more fire but no electro-static discharge machines or high powered magnets.) Regardless, lets not forget that this whole deal started as a robot extermination service several years ago when i was getting in on the ground floor of what will obviously be a key future service. This scenario is moderately likely.
2) You're a friend of one of my friends, probably one of which also has a blog and/or webpage that i have referenced here before or in turn has linked back to me. You're not particularilly interested in "knowing" me per say, but you've decided to read up on the last 4 years of my ramblings. You probably like the pretty pictures. This scenario is almost impossible.
3) You are the government/CIA/FBI/BLT/NSA/ELF/ATF/QWERTY/etc. This scenario is likely unlikely... unless it's not.
4) You're not actually a single person but the shared I.P. address of an entire house/sorority that has fallen deeply in lust with my witty verse and complete disregard for "falling in line" with the "the Man's agenda." You probably attend an small, private, over-bearing, all female school and you're likely rich and wearing skimpy uniforms. This is obviously the most plausible scenario.
Whatever the case, you obviously didn't have a lot going on Sunday night. (of course, well, neither did I)

But lets be serious. We all know that you are obviously an extremely attractive female that either wants to sleep with me or harvest my kidneys and various other organs. This is actually perfect because I'm highly interested in meeting anyone with either of those agendas. I figure at the end of the night, whether the objective (which every one it is) is met or not, I'm gonna have a hell of a story. This is probably why I'm so partial to Russian Strippers; They have nearly a 70% chance of wanting to sleep with you, harvest your organs, or both.
Think about how much fun THAT blind would be: You'd have to be SUPER on your toes!
...
Wait... What were we talking about?
3 comments:
I tire of this
I still believe in you!
I believe in you too! I am even ringing little bells!
Post a Comment