so little time.
Here's two stories that may
have slipped under your radar.
This is Bob. He was a decent man and
we're not gonna bury him in the fucking
garden
In the mean time, i have found a renewed
vigor for the cause. I feel surrounded by
opportunity. I feel like raising a few hundred
thousand to finance a (viable, non-hippie
ridden) off-grid community to pedal to well
to do greens that don't have the time or
energy to live in a mountain. (fucking home-
work is always getting in the way of life.)
vigor for the cause. I feel surrounded by
opportunity. I feel like raising a few hundred
thousand to finance a (viable, non-hippie
ridden) off-grid community to pedal to well
to do greens that don't have the time or
energy to live in a mountain. (fucking home-
work is always getting in the way of life.)
"If we don't have a proactive energy policy, we'll just end up using coal, then shale, then tar sands, and it will be a continually diminishing return, and eventually our civilization will collapse. But it doesn't have to end that way. We have a choice."
4 comments:
You know what I'd do if i had million bucks? Two chicks at the same time.
(i don't know... next year? 10 years?)
make it happen! I am in!
Who is that quote from, joe bob on the street?ruojhq
We will all be long gone before we run out of coal. But who needs to worry, france will soon have fusion all figured out.
office space.
man oh man, truth.
Post a Comment