the plan for the transmission fell through (what kind of tranny shop only rebuilds domestic shit?), and at nearly the same time, a family member offered me use of his company's "shop" to use for parts cleaning and the like, should i want to in his words "truly have the car restoration expeience."
well fuck. I'm not sending it to the east coast for a $600 to $800 rebuild and i'm not buying some suspect tranny off the web for $500.
Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling.
Fuck everything, we're doing five blades.
What i'm trying to say it, clear off the work bench. there's a reason i played with legos for the first 24 years. I'll rebuild the tranny my damn self.
get me my tools.
3 comments:
Bonus points if you rebuild your tranny out of LEGOs
I have a feeling this personal rebuild of the trany is going to require the perchase of tools. Remember. Tool perchases don't count against the cause of the repair!
Hey! Those are the same guys as where in the other merc video... they must have pretty big egos that they are willing to make personal glory videos.
Post a Comment