What's that Hulkster? Well yes, it's is time to dump the contents of the camera phone and show everyone what a great time we're having here in Detroit!
and I know just how to scheme;
I know just when to face the truth
And then I know just when to dream.

Notorious sent a picture of some windmills
they're building where he's at. {sniff, sniff}
I smell Progress!
and...
wh- wh- wha- what? What's this? the Sophist is refueling a Hydrogen
powered fuel cell car??? Yes that is the DCX F-Cell and all the hotties
are flocking to it (because green makes chicks wet). In the background
you can see the hydrogen troll and his pointy red hat. It appears the
revolution is at hand... the sexy revolution!

And it's lost and it's looking for a rhythm like you.
You can take the darkness from the pit of the night
And turn into a beacon burning endlessly bright.
I've got to follow it 'cause ev'rything I know
Well it's nothing 'til I give it to you!!

Sometimes mother company lets me suckle from the teet of it's
test fleet. Finally the Sophist gets some respect on the roads
and from his neighbors in the form of a 2500HD, Solid axel, big-
balled, cock on wheels. I could have had the Sebring coupe, but
then i'd have kicked my own ass.
But then again, i've been inflicting enough pain on myself. No, i don't
think full marathons are for me; I'd like to be able to sprint from time
to time, as well. I like to think of myself more of a monster truck in the face of life, so maybe i'll do that 10-mile trail run coming up...
(shit, that 13th mile hurt)


Time now to put some work in on the Fizzle. Sure it ain't got much trunk
space for dead hookers, but the ability to attract said hookers (in a less
corpsey state) is greatly increased, thus making the live-to-dead hooker
conversion process much more efficient. Technology solves the world's
problems yet again.

Making love out of nothing at all.
Making love - out of nothing at all.

GapingVoid
Is it the natural gas that's giving me these great ideas? because they're brilliant...
3 comments:
Chest... so you want a red fiat... I just happen to have one for sale... you interested?
A-S, You don't look so thrilled in your picture. Personal fire arms are easyier than running. It really leads to your sprining theories.
(so much for all the above effort illiciting any inspiring comments.)
i think my time would have been better spent pulling my transmission.
I got your comments right here. yeah...
see, there is hope in the world, even for cynical people.
and man, you dont look happy during that race.
i would buy a red fiat, but i still have a wooden boat with my name on it that needs some tlc.
Post a Comment