Did that stuff even happen?
you are correct sir
I have to say... I imagine that those questions would might cause consern
OK sports fans... We'll try to keep it interesting. If not don't visit.http://notorious-nik.blogspot.com/
http://www.seanbonner.com/media/fucknewyork.movwhat cheney was really doing at the ranch.
Those guys are geniouses... they will go far... I don't ware ties often, but I didn't know they came in yellow?
never mind, they have on red ties.. it is the sweater vest that is yellow...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
you are correct sir
I have to say... I imagine that those questions would might cause consern
OK sports fans... We'll try to keep it interesting. If not don't visit.
http://notorious-nik.blogspot.com/
http://www.seanbonner.com/media/fucknewyork.mov
what cheney was really doing at the ranch.
Those guys are geniouses... they will go far...
I don't ware ties often, but I didn't know they came in yellow?
never mind, they have on red ties.. it is the sweater vest that is yellow...
Post a Comment