my appreciation for articles like this and the people who right them will forever prevent me from becoming "a sophisticate" or "refined" because deep down inside, i just want to drive a fast car and listen to loud music.
Vipers are not 10 feet long, my supplier quality friend... in fact, you're almost exactly 50% percent off. I'll stop now with the auto analysis, but if you want to see what 10 feet looks like, stop by anytime.
hey, i just want to see the magic book that told you it takes a quarter of a second to travel 45 feet, without knowing speed or rate or change for speed (a little something mr. newton and I call acceleration)
3 comments:
Vipers are not 10 feet long, my supplier quality friend... in fact, you're almost exactly 50% percent off. I'll stop now with the auto analysis, but if you want to see what 10 feet looks like, stop by anytime.
better yet, send your lady friend ;-)
smells like testosterone in here...
hey, i just want to see the magic book that told you it takes a quarter of a second to travel 45 feet, without knowing speed or rate or change for speed (a little something mr. newton and I call acceleration)
Post a Comment