NASA is going back to the moon, and then to Mars. (google it, bitches) Number one, why is this not a huge event in the eye of the public? Number two, i'm more excited than i was when i found out they were building a space station. Then I realized the Space Station was coming up quick on the end of it's "warranty" so to speak. And i'm gonna be damned near middle aged when they land on the moon again. Fuck. I feel very unaccomplished.
I got a new cell phone with my contract renewal. It has more memory than my first computer had hard drive. (again, the oldness... it comes for me) However, if you've got picture messaging, hit me up and i'll shoot you a pic of crotch.
word.
2 comments:
I am sitting in Houstan... about 700 meters from the NASA complex here. Ther have been astronaughts flying thier personal T-38's all week. I thought about wandering down the flightline to talk to them... but I always get distracted by the other helicopters parked around here. (as I look out the window there is a NASA T-38 taxing by right now.) Besides, if I went down there the astronaughts would all be asking for my autograph and asking silly questions... like "do chicks try and sleep with you just because you fly helicopters..." I would have to tell them no... "they try and sleep with me because they have heard of my increased hand eye coornination." Then they would ask to see my cockpit and ask for a ride... Astronaughts are such groupies.
I guess I'll go down there tomorrow morning to see if I can get an autograph and ask them a few "professional" questions.
True that, true that... No as a matter of fact they have none of that... Pretty much the only thing they do is go fast. They arn't even painted Olive Drab. They have the most lilly, woosy NASA paint job. They are bright white and baby blue.
I didn't get over there to talk to the astronaughts... First of all, I didn't wan't to seem like a groupie. Second, the real reason, was that by the time I was going to go over there, The proverbial "they" desided that we should go back to montana so I didn't get the chance.
Holy shit! flying at 1000 feet and 90 knots doesn't help the fact that Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana are some crazy boaring states to cross... especially if you stay on the great plains side of all of them. It is just like driving except the gas stations don't sell twinkies and slim jims and the cost of a fill up is about $700.
Post a Comment