Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Everyday I'm hustling

Being unemployed, I've been too busy with the things I work while unemployed, to document what it is I do when I'm unemployed.

I've been building things. Some things I've made to sell, trying to turn a profit. I haven't been hugely success in making money, but I have caught some eyes. I've also been working on car weight scales, a new battery powered welder, helping a friend bring a turbo car back to life and converting some big old used RC planes to electric. Also, learning how to fly RC planes. Turns out it is little harder than i thought, especially in the New Mexico wind, but foam plane I'm practicing on is easy to glue back together.

All these projects are awesome and whatnot, but I don't have the time to document the work. Come visit New Mexico and you can lend a hand.

Also, I spend a lot of time looking for a job, sending out emails, updating linkedin profiles and the like, but that stuff is just depressing.

2 comments:

dls said...

Dude. I'm seriously impressed with your clock-making skillz. They are almost as good as my not-blogging skillz. If you ever make a smaller LED lit clock I will purchase it from you for money.

amateur.sophist said...

dls, I don't know who you are but I could definitely whip something up with parts in stock