First something to clear the mind:
This video, I swear to the gods, this is what i see when i pass out drunk. It's beautiful.
Feeling insecure? this illustration will either hurt, help or have no effect, guaranteed.
Don't believe that new Mileage standards cannot be met easily and cheaply.
Chestocrates' latest commentary on the inability of the masses to stop making babies was spot on. I recommend it. Funny that at the same time myself and the other members of our ZARP (Zombie Attack Response Plan) were doing some recreational shooting out on the farm. Turns out a shotgun is an amazing tool.
I'm not sure if i should spread word of this (NSFW) product but here we go. Basically, it's a liquid that's meant to smell like a woman's nether region and is eye catching for two reason: One, is the video (can't link directly to it but it's relatively easy to find in their fairly minimalistic site) which is simply indescribable. Two, is the fact that i just acquired an Orange Juicer that has helped me realize how little juice one can extract from a single fruit. Think about it...
(actually, don't. You might die.)
So the world's fucked? I'm still happy.
1 comment:
If I'm so smart, why isn't I rich?
Post a Comment