I will officially consider this my moment of fame. Turns out if you search the google for "Don't talk watch I will bite your torso" (athf ref.) the Sophist Webpage is first on the list.
As well, "athf+movie+lyrics+knife+face" will find me in the top 10, "bite your torso" with "give you a disease" puts me at number 2 and '"i will bite" lyrics' puts me in at lucky number 3.
If cutting isn't your thing, you can also find the Sophist's home in results 161 to 170 if you're searching for "what's hulk hogan's cell phone number . com" and finally, what's the only web result you can find when prodding the tubes for info about "Ace Hardbody?" You guessed it...
I will now sit back and wait for the sluts to roll in. (all the way to the bank)
1 comment:
Very interesting. A few weeks ago, I found a site that had some of my posts but they were translated into German or Spanish... I'll have to go look for that guy's site again. See if he is still reposting my stuff in his native language.
Post a Comment