Friday, August 31, 2007

back in the real world

...and by real i mean bunk


when did torpedoes get so damn powerful? And why does that guy on the radio look suspiciously like me?

See more here.

Also, consider this your warning: If i see anyone wearing this suit, I will try to run you over with my car.


{Que the Fear Factory: Invisible Wounds}

In other news, can the Sophist transform himself from drunken Grecian-beach bum to marathon god in a mere 6 weeks? Perhaps. The good news is I seem to be capable of building endurance faster than any person I know.

4 comments:

Notorious said...

SHit! By the time I am old... I'll be able to implant my brain into a robot body! I hope microsoft doesn't design the interface program.

amateur.sophist said...

By the time we're old (should either of us make it that far) I'm pretty sure our minds will be considered WMDs.




...Or completely stroked-out where the stories and lies simply blend together.

Anonymous said...

The truth is, we've had the technology for some time now. Our cyborg masters simply keep us "normies" around for their twisted cyborgian amusement.

Of course, now that the pod people and the cyborgs know about each other, things should move into stage 4 in short order.

(puts foil hat back on, resumes tests)

Notorious said...

My lies and stories are already blended...

(builds new foil hat)